While Apple might not be showcasing anything at CES 2011, that doesn’t mean that the fruity company is out of the news. In a move that is probably related to the upcoming Verizon iPhone, AT&T has slashed the price of the 8GB 3GS from $99 to $49, making the phone a very attractive option to folks on a tight budget. Considering that AT&T is expected to lose its iPhone exclusivity deal very soon, it’s no surprise that the company will be rushing to grab any customers while it can and while the exclusivity deal still lasts. Does the new $49 price point make it a good deal for you, or are you still waiting to see if the Verizon iPhone becomes official?
Next Story: Verizon iPhone rumored to land on January 11th?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-10-20: AT&T sees high demand for iPhone 3GS
- 2011-07-25: iPhone 4 is still selling well
- 2011-01-11: Apple's online store now selling the 3GS for $49 too