While there were previously negative rumors about RIM’s BlackBerry PlayBook’s battery life, the company’s senior business marketing VP has now promised that the PlayBook will offer “equal or greater” battery life when compared to Apple’s iPad, despite using a smaller cell size. The iPad’s 10-hour battery life is definitely one of its stronger points and if the PlayBook is able to match or even better that, it will definitely have a good tagline to market itself. Considering that the March launch for the tablet is just around the corner, hopefully RIM has ironed out all the kinks from this tablet and we’ll be able to see a serious contender to the iPad appear.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-01-16: Dingleberry 3.0 BlackBerry PlayBook root released
- 2010-12-30: RIM refutes BlackBerry PlayBook battery life problems
- 2010-11-16: BlackBerry PlayBook compared to iPad in video