Now that the Verizon iPhone is already here, we know that Apple is capable of coming up with a CDMA version of the popular phone. Reports are now in that the CDMA iPhone units made by Foxconn will be destined for Verizon, but Apple’s other contractor – Pegatron, will be making a new version that is destined for carriers in China, Japan and South Korea. With Apple set to supply its CDMA iPhone to Japan, South Korea and China, the fruity company’s iPhone shipments in 2011 are expected to reach a new record.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: cdma iphone, china, japan, south korea,