Chances are that there have been times where you’ve been unable yank the power socket from the wall, which can be frustrating. Now some designers have come up with a concept design that makes it a lot easier to do so. The power socket now comes with an eject button and all you need to do is just push it and the power plug will be ejected from the socket, and unless you’re using an Apple MagSafe connector, it probably can’t get any easier than that. Now if only they really made such sockets.
Next Story: LG Optimus 2X Review
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept