If you’ve been a photographer before you owned a DSLR, I’m pretty sure you must have amassed a huge collection of negatives – especially if you’re the sort of person who doesn’t like to throw things away just because you might have a need for it in the future. Well fret not, a solution is here. Called the iConvert, this useful gadget should be a must-have for all you folks with tones of negatives and are looking to go completely digital. All you need to do is insert your slides or negatives into this machine, hit OK/SCAN, wait for a second, and your negatives are scanned (at 180 dpi). You then load in the next set of slides/negatives and repeat the process. The photographs are stored onto a regular SD card and the iConvert comes with a 2.4″ LCD screen for you to do your previewing on the device itself. The iConvert is available at Brookstone for $99.95 – definitely much cheaper than if you had to send a lot of negatives out to a shop to get them converted. Head here if you’re interested in purchasing the iConvert.
- 2013-12-29: New LG Pocket Photo Printer Launched
- 2013-12-04: Digital Mirror Changes Your Expression To Look Happier In Real-Time
- 2013-11-21: Taste Virtual Food With Your Tongue With This Simulator
- 2013-05-01: Summer Camp For Adults Wants You To Ditch Your Technology For The Weekend
- 2013-03-18: Jobs Biopic Starring Ashton Kutcher Release Delayed
- 2011-06-09: Boogie Board aims to replace your blackboard
- 2011-06-07: Samsung Smart TVs used to show off famous artworks in Seoul