It was just a short while ago that we picked up an official report from Sony Ericsson, claiming that the Android 2.4 listing on the Xperia Arc was a configuration mistake. Now speculation is going around that Google’s previously-heard-of Android Ice Cream might actually be Android 2.4. The name has been going around for a while now, though there was always some confusion as to what version number it would be attached to. There isn’t any concrete information on this yet, so we’d take it with a pinch of salt, but you never know what the future might hold.
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2010-01-08: Sony Ericsson Robyn To Be Available In Different Colors?
- 2010-05-11: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Visits The FCC
- 2010-09-23: Android 2.1 Update For Sony Ericsson Xperia Devices Delayed Till Late October