It was just a short while ago that we picked up an official report from Sony Ericsson, claiming that the Android 2.4 listing on the Xperia Arc was a configuration mistake. Now speculation is going around that Google’s previously-heard-of Android Ice Cream might actually be Android 2.4. The name has been going around for a while now, though there was always some confusion as to what version number it would be attached to. There isn’t any concrete information on this yet, so we’d take it with a pinch of salt, but you never know what the future might hold.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, Google, xperia, xperia arc,