To many of us tech-loving folks, fiddling with the new MyFord Touch system isn’t too big a deal, since the controllers allow you to navigate through simple, color-coded menus and such. Of course, there are other folks who are having trouble adapting to it, since they’re probably used to twisting knobs instead of pushing buttons. Now Ford is looking to make the transition a little less painful as many dealers are offering tutorial sessions that owners of Touch-equipped cars will be able to attend. The session will probably take up 45 minutes of your precious money-making time, but hopefully after that you’ll be able to enjoy your Ford a little more.
- 2014-02-27: Ford Sync May Not Necessarily Dump Microsoft For BlackBerry
- 2014-02-23: Ford Sync System May Switch From Microsoft To BlackBerry
- 2014-01-22: Ford's New Automated Driving Research Projects In The Pipeline
- 2014-01-10: Ford Hybrid Semi-Solar Vehicle Could Usher In A New Era Of Green Rides
- 2014-01-08: Ford CEO Alan Mulally Debunks Rumors Of Being Next Microsoft Boss