You might be disappointed at the creaky or cracking hinge on your Alienware notebook, but fortunately the issue might be solved soon. Dell’s Forum Liaison, Chris Mixon, has posted a response, mentioning that the company is already working on getting a hinge replacement program going for the M11x notebook with an ETA around March, though he did mention that the start date is dependent on a 3rd party vendor and other details, so the date isn’t set in stone yet. Hopefully Dell will be able to solve the issue soon and customers will go back to being satisfied.
Next Story: Klipp camera concept
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag
- 2011-03-21: Leak of Alienware M11X R3 specs
- 2010-05-20: Alienware M11x Review
- 2010-05-23: Alienware M11x notebook to get a refresh?