The folks over at TmoNews got themselves another juicy tidbit about Dell’s upcoming 7″ Android tablet. The Dell Streak 7, T-Mobile’s first 4G tablet should be dropping on February 2 if everything goes according to plan. The Dell Streak 7 runs Android 2.2 on a dual-core Tegra 2 processor, with a 7″ touchscreen, it packs a rear camera, a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera, comes with 32GB of internal storage, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. No pricing has been announced, but since the release date isn’t too far off, we’ll find out soon. Is a Tegra 2 processor and 4G enough to make you want the device or are you holding out for a Honeycomb tablet instead?
Update: T-Mobile’s CEO Philipp Humm has just confirmed that the Streak 7 will be arriving on T-Mobile in the first half of 2011 – so that would mean the February 2nd date being a very high possibility.RELATED
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: 4g, Android, android 2.2, computer, Dell, dell streak, dell streak 7, HSPA+, release, t-mobile, Tablet,