The folks over at TmoNews got themselves another juicy tidbit about Dell’s upcoming 7″ Android tablet. The Dell Streak 7, T-Mobile’s first 4G tablet should be dropping on February 2 if everything goes according to plan. The Dell Streak 7 runs Android 2.2 on a dual-core Tegra 2 processor, with a 7″ touchscreen, it packs a rear camera, a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera, comes with 32GB of internal storage, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. No pricing has been announced, but since the release date isn’t too far off, we’ll find out soon. Is a Tegra 2 processor and 4G enough to make you want the device or are you holding out for a Honeycomb tablet instead?
Update: T-Mobile’s CEO Philipp Humm has just confirmed that the Streak 7 will be arriving on T-Mobile in the first half of 2011 – so that would mean the February 2nd date being a very high possibility.
Next Story: VUDU for PlayStation 3 available now
- 2014-04-22 Dell UP3214Q Review (UltraSharp 32 4K Monitor)
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02 Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26 Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23 Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2011-04-15 T-Mobile G2x officially launched today
- 2011-04-07 T-Mobile G2x officially priced with a release date
- 2011-03-16 LG G-Slate given a video preview
- 2011-02-02 T-Mobile and LG unveil the G-Slate
- 2011-01-20 T-Mobile Dell Streak 7 Android tablet to cost $330?