DEMO Spring 2011, taking place February 27-March 1, 2011, in Palm Desert, CA, provides a window into technology’s future and the people and companies who are paving the way.Â In just three days, with up to 70 new product demonstrations and 30 AlphaPitch presentations, each carefully selected company has six minutes on the DEMO stage to demonstrate how their product will change the world.Â Check past demonstrations at previous DEMO sessions on the video library page on demo.com.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network, research and test drive new products and trend-setting technologies in the Demonstrator Pavilion, as well as go to a number of networking events like cocktail receptions, a CEO & Dealmakers dinner, a rockin’ late night Jam Session and a special awards program.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of DEMO Spring 2011, one of the best emerging technology conferences, our readers get a 25% discount by using this link to register.
- 2014-04-11 DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2013-07-18 DEMO Fall 2013, Oct. 15-17 Silicon Valley
- 2013-06-25 Gran Turismo 6 Demo Out This July 2
- 2013-03-28 Activision Shows Next-Gen Tech At GDC With Impressive Visuals
- 2013-03-12 The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-01-28 Gears Of War: Judgment Multiplayer Overrun Demo Releasing March 19
- 2012-05-15 Vator Splash LA - Los Angeles, June 7
- 2011-08-16 Calling all Entrepreneurs! Get onstage at Splash, Sept. 29
- 2011-08-08 DEMO - The solid choice for non-stop innovation
- 2010-02-26 Giveaway: Get a Free Pass for DEMO Spring 2010