If you’ve ever been a fan of Dunhill products, you would know that one of their mottos has been “Style, quality, excellence.” Well now they have one more to add to that list: security. Dunhill’s latest wallet, the Biometric wallet is a thing of marvel. Besides looking ruggedly stylish and handsome, this high-tech wallet protects your money using high-tech security – Biometric security. The card features a biometric that detects your finger before allowing you to open it. Thieves and robbers who manage to steal the wallet off you will be hard pressed to get to the cash without the use of your finger. The wallet also comes with a feature to link to your phone using Bluetooth. When the phone and your wallet are separated for more than 5 meters apart, an alarm will sound on your phone letting you know that your wallet is missing. Security and style won’t come cheap though. At $826, this wallet will usually cost more than the amount of cash you’ll keep inside it. Head here if you’re interested in purchasing it.
Next Story: Nexus S Review
- 2014-04-17 Michaels Arts And Crafts Retailer Confirms Customer Data Security Breach
- 2014-04-16 LaCie Confirms Customer Data Breach On Their Website
- 2014-04-11 NSA Apparently Knew About Heartbleed Vulnerability For Years [Report]
- 2013-09-19 Google Wallet For iOS Now Available
- 2013-09-17 Google Wallet Arriving On Android 2.3 Gingerbread Phones Soon
- 2013-05-21 Samsung Wallet App Finally Released For U.S.
- 2013-02-27 Samsung Announces Apple Passbook-like Wallet Application
- 2012-11-01 Google Wallet gets physical with card
- 2011-03-03 iWallet keeps your cash and cards secure
- 2010-07-28 Concept: Ekey Biometric Security Device