We can understand that folks often like bling and fake stuff, but some of them are just plain strange. Next up we’ve found this fake Louis Vuitton belt that has a cell phone integrated into its buckle. The phone apparently works, but we don’t have high hopes for an enjoyable user experience with it. Specifications are pretty scarce at the moment, but we do know the phone has a built-in camera and a display on the top to allow the wearer to see who is calling. You can check out a video of this belt-phone in action after the jump.
Next Story: Microsoft working on a competitor to FaceTime?
- 2013-07-25: ATMs In China Circulate Fake Money
- 2013-04-19: Fake 'Facebook Fashion' Store Opens In Myanmar
- 2012-01-16: Fake iPad 5 has 4G connectivity
- 2012-01-10: Fake tablets deluge coming your way?
- 2011-11-21: Nokia Lumia 601 leaked, is it for real?
- 2011-09-28: Fake iPhone ring busted by Chinese police
- 2011-04-25: Fake HD7 turns up in China sporting fake Windows Phone 7
- 2010-04-05: ZOGOV808 Mini iPhone Clone