We can understand that folks often like bling and fake stuff, but some of them are just plain strange. Next up we’ve found this fake Louis Vuitton belt that has a cell phone integrated into its buckle. The phone apparently works, but we don’t have high hopes for an enjoyable user experience with it. Specifications are pretty scarce at the moment, but we do know the phone has a built-in camera and a display on the top to allow the wearer to see who is calling. You can check out a video of this belt-phone in action after the jump.
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: china, clone, fake, louis vuitton,