We recently caught sight of a Samsung phone that might be touted as the Galaxy S Mini, bearing the model number S5830. Now another phone has surfaced that wants to lay claim to that title, namely the Galaxy Mini S5570. The S5570 is expected to arrive at the upcoming Mobile World Congress and has been certified by China’s FCC-like agency. From what we know, this phone will feature a 240 x 320 pixel resolution display, TouchWiz user interface, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, microSD card slot and will be powered by Android 2.2.1.
Next Story: Motorola Atrix 4G to land on March 1st?
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall
- 2011-02-16: Samsung Galaxy Mini caters for those on a tight budget
- 2011-02-15: Samsung offers more details on bada 2.0 operating system at MWC
- 2011-02-15: Webtrends release Mobile World Congress day 1 statistics