[CES 2011] The world is adopting a greener stance for a fair number of years already, and General Electric isn’t letting up on their efforts either with this neat looking smart power plug. It is meant to help reduce various maladies associated with traditional power plugs, where it will eliminate vampire power (having devices plugged in but turned off or on standby) while ensuring your devices sip just the right amount of energy to keep your monthly power bills low. It is going to hit the market in Q3 sometime later this year, although the entry level cost might be rather prohibitive to many people, ranging from $100 to $200.
- 2014-03-19: Aros Air Conditioner From GE Targets The Smart Home
- 2013-08-12: “Diagnostics-on-Demand” Medical Device Invented
- 2012-05-08: GE Figured Out How to Get 100W of Light from a 27W LED Bulb
- 2011-07-20: GE develops discs that store 500GB of data
- 2011-05-27: General Electric EV Solar Carport
- 2011-01-07: General Electric car charger might just usher in the future
- 2011-01-07: A ride in the GM EN-V electric vehicle