It’s interesting to see how small changes by Google can cause large amounts of dissatisfaction on the Internet, which just goes to show how influential Google is. You may or may not have noticed it, but Google has replaced the top link to Google Reader in Gmail to a link to “Photos”, which now directs you to Picasa. While the Google Reader link might not be that obvious, it’s still right there under the “More” link, so it’s not the end of the world. That being said, folks have already begun to complain as you can see from a picture after the break. Do you think this rearranging of links will affect you, or are you still wondering what Google Reader is for?
Update: Google seems to have heard your cries of anguish as the company has reinstated the Reader link and also left the Photo link where is currently is.
- Microsoft's Original Plan For Nokia Might Have Been To Purchase An Equity Stake
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Follow: Google, google reader, reader,