It’s interesting to see how small changes by Google can cause large amounts of dissatisfaction on the Internet, which just goes to show how influential Google is. You may or may not have noticed it, but Google has replaced the top link to Google Reader in Gmail to a link to “Photos”, which now directs you to Picasa. While the Google Reader link might not be that obvious, it’s still right there under the “More” link, so it’s not the end of the world. That being said, folks have already begun to complain as you can see from a picture after the break. Do you think this rearranging of links will affect you, or are you still wondering what Google Reader is for?
Update: Google seems to have heard your cries of anguish as the company has reinstated the Reader link and also left the Photo link where is currently is.
Next Story: ZMP RoboCar MEV can drive itself to pick you up
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2013-06-26 Digg Reader Launches In Beta
- 2013-05-24 Digg Reader Announced To Be Digg's Official Google Reader Replacement
- 2013-04-21 Yahoo Will Discontinue A Few Services Later This Month
- 2013-03-25 Digg Reveals Key Points To Makes Its RSS Reader As Good As Google Reader
- 2011-10-20 Google Reader to undergo changes next week