You might not always know what is going on under the hood of your car, but thanks to the wonders of electronics, you should be able to find out fairly easily, if you have the Griffin CarTrip OBD-II Hardware Interface. This device hooks up to your car’s OBD-II port and communicates with your iOS 4.0 (or higher) device, giving you information related to car mileage or even a real-time efficiency readout, thanks to the CleanDrive app. It’ll set you back $89.99, but that might be cheaper than calling a mechanic to save you when you’re stranded by the side of the road due to your car breaking down.
- 2013-09-06: Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices
- 2013-08-16: Moto X Gets PowerDock Accessory By Griffin
- 2013-07-17: Griffin PowerDock 5 Will Charge Up To 5 iOS Devices At Once
- 2013-04-19: Griffin's Crayola Light Marker For The iPad Lets Your Kids "Paint" With Light
- 2013-03-20: Griffin Unveils A Host Of Accessories For The Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2013-01-06: Griffin Introduces Line Of Kid-Friendly iOS Accessories, Apps At CES
- 2013-01-06: Griffin Updates StudioConnect Music-Creation iOS Accessory To Support Lightning Connector