The cold of winter is something that some people loathe, as they’d want nothing better than to sunbathe at a tropical beach, but for those who do not have the money or opportunity to do so, there is always an alternative. Good thing money buys us comfort these days, and the Heated Jacket from Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is here to help. Called the M12 Cordless Heated Jacket, this multi-layered soft shell jacket will not only offer you protection against the cold, it is also water and wind resistant. Peeling open the layers will reveal a trio of carbon fiber heating zones, with two on the front and one at the back to provide additional heat when required, and you can even choose from three selectable heat settings. Portable battery packs will provide the juice required to run the M12, and prices start from $119 upwards sans battery. Of course, there isn’t a point in getting this without the battery, so you might as well fork out $182.95 for the package with a battery and charger. Come on winter, do your worst!
- 2013-12-04: NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-01-21: Machina Midi Controller Jacket Complete At Last
- 2012-03-22: Sporty Supaheroe jacket for safe cycling
- 2011-06-22: Sense-Roid jacket will give you a hug
- 2011-03-24: Keyboard Jacket – fashion better left at home