[CES 2011] Hercules will be unveiling their new XPS101 Refined Performance Speakers to the world this week at CES 2011. The high-end 2.1 audio system is touted to bring the “dynamic ambience of a live music event, the captivating soundtrack of an action movie and the precision audio effects of a multiplayer video game” to your living room (or wherever you set up the speakers). The Hercules XPS101 is made of high-quality materials to ensure great acoustic performance while looking sleek and stylish at the same time. With its rounded satellites featuring a black lacquer finish and metal back sections – it’s hard to argue about its looks. Expect to see the device in Las Vegas this week, and in stores this month at $249.99 a set.
Next Story: Nexus S now overclocked to 1.3GHz
- 2012-01-06: Behringer Backyard Blaster portable sound system for iPod and iPhone
- 2011-10-06: Hercules XPS 2.0 30 DJ Club multimedia speakers
- 2011-08-30: Samsung Hercules Preview
- 2011-08-18: Telus gets Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules
- 2011-08-05: Samsung Hercules spotted?
- 2011-07-10: Samsung Hercules to arrive in September 2011
- 2011-05-30: Asus MeMo glasses-free 3D tablet at Computex 2011
- 2011-01-16: Samsung RMC30D1 touchscreen remote control visits the FCC
- 2011-01-03: Blast your iPad music with iHome portable speakers