[CES 2011] Pathway Innovations and Technologies are set to show off their new HoverCam Office Cameras at CES this week. These special cameras, specifically designed to scan office documents instantly instead of scanning them line-by-line in a sweeping motion like regular scanners. These HoverCams are positioned above documents and use a high-resolution lens to create high-quality copies of documents which then can be transferred to a computer. In addition to copying documents, the HoverCam can be used as an HD web cam for displaying and recording 1080P real time video of a document and the presented at the same time. It can also be used as an enhanced video capturing device for Skype, Webex or GoToMeeting. The device is functional as well as portable – each HoverCam can be easily folded up to highly portable sizes, fitting into briefcases and even pockets. Mobile professionals can “scan” contracts, forms, invoices, receipts and notes anytime, anywhere. Scanning on the go doesn’t require you to lug around a scanner anymore. No prices have been announced, but these HoverCams will be on display at CES 2011 and will be shipping in the first half of the year.
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]