[CES 2011] HP is launching only one new laptop at CES, and for the rest, the number one PC manufacturer in the world is mostly updating existing products with the Intel Core processor second generation. The Envy 17, first introduced in May, now gets the HP CoolSense technology and the new Intel Core processor with multi-core Turbo Boost. AMD switchable graphics technology allows to dynamically switch from integrated graphics to AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6850 M graphic processor to provide better performances and battery life. Thanks to the new Intel Core processor with the integrated Intel Wireless Display technology, users can now share wireless full HD content from the laptop to their HDTVs .
Additionally, this ultimate multimedia machine features a 17.6-inch display, up to 2TB of storage, Beats Audio and an HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer for enhanced audio experience.
The new HP Envy 17 3D wiil include DDD’s TriDef 3D Experience Ignition Game Player to experience 3-D stereoscopic gaming at no additional cost.
The Envy 17 will be available soon and pricing is still unknown, the other features can be found on the current HP Envy 17 product page.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2012-01-09: HP ENVY 14 Spectre - The Ultimate Glass Ultrabook
- 2011-11-15: HP ENVY New Generation
- 2011-04-04: Toshiba P770, P775 Laptops Feature 3D Webcams
- 2011-01-03: HP Pavilion dv6 and dv7 Update
- 2010-01-05: HP Mini 2102 netbook