Check out this particular Gorenje+ exclusive that is known as the iChef+ oven module, where it will be very different from what you’ve seen in the market so far simply because it sports a generous color display which boasts of a touchscreen interface that makes cooking a whole lot easier. You know what? We’re stoked at how touchscreen display technologies have progressed over the years, but to see one implemented in a kitchen environment? Physical buttons seem to be the much wiser choice when it comes to cooking, as sometimes you might need to wear gloves and that will not jive with a touchscreen display, not to mention the kind of hostile environment which it is in, with all that grease and perhaps occasional bump. Surprisingly enough, the iChef+ oven module will actually go on sale in European markets later this spring for a yet undisclosed price.
Next Story: Wheelchair-tank banned from the streets
- 2012-08-27: Japanese Researchers Make Cooking Fun With New Simulator [+Movie]
- 2011-10-21: Boil Buoy rings when water is boiling
- 2011-09-15: Belkin Tablet Kitchen Accessories
- 2011-06-27: Refrigerator Concept Lets You Keep Your Food In The Ceiling
- 2011-06-23: Have Your Breakfast On The Go With The Portable Bagel Toaster