It’s been a while since we heard of the rumors of a Facebook Phone. Now the rumor has surfaced again after folks discovered a Bluetooth SIG entry for a device dubbed the INQ Cloud Touch. Previous rumors hinted that the Facebook Phone would be manufactured by INQ, so this does seem to continue the trend/rumor. The report describes the phone as being designed around the way people naturally communicate and has Facebook built into its core. While there isn’t any official confirmation that we’ll be seeing a Facebook Phone anytime soon, it does seem as if we’re moving towards it. The report reads:
“An Android smartphone built to make messaging faster and smarter. It’s designed around the way people naturally communicate and has Facebook built into its core. The homescreen features multiple entry points to different Facebook functions, while a dynamic widget displays a feed of status updates, albums, videos and photos.
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: bluetooth sig, Facebook, inq,