Apple’s iOS 4.3 developer build has only been around for a day or so but folks have already been going through it to find hints of what the upcoming iPad will feature. Next up, folks have found icons for the camera roll, camera shutter and videos. They more or less confirm that the next-generation iPad will feature a camera, though surprisingly the shutter image sizes are 1024 x 768 pixels, causing some folks to speculate that the iPad 2 might not be getting an upgrade in display resolution. What do you think? In you need additional information, we’ve compiled many of the iPad 2 rumors for you to go through and do your detective work.
Next Story: Nike+ GPS iPhone App Update with Tag Game
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-12-07: iPad to be renamed in China?