Apple’s iOS 4.3 developer build has only been around for a day or so but folks have already been going through it to find hints of what the upcoming iPad will feature. Next up, folks have found icons for the camera roll, camera shutter and videos. They more or less confirm that the next-generation iPad will feature a camera, though surprisingly the shutter image sizes are 1024 x 768 pixels, causing some folks to speculate that the iPad 2 might not be getting an upgrade in display resolution. What do you think? In you need additional information, we’ve compiled many of the iPad 2 rumors for you to go through and do your detective work.
Next Story: Nike+ GPS iPhone App Update with Tag Game
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13 Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2012-01-19 iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09 iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-12-07 iPad to be renamed in China?