Considering that we’ve seen seeing iPad 2 dummy units from time to time, it’s assumed that Apple’s next-generation iPad is almost ready for prime time. Now the latest rumor that is going around hints that the iPad 2 will be released in the US in early April, possibly on April 2nd or April 9th. If the rumors are accurate, the iPad 2 will be a US exclusive for a few months before being launched internationally in July, similar to how the original iPad was launched.
Aside from that, it was also said that Apple will be selling the new iPad directly for six months before its retail partners such as Walmart and Best Buy offer the tablet. The latest rumors also claim that the new iPad will feature a Retina Display, USB port, front- and rear-facing cameras, which is in line with what we’ve previously heard.
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2011-11-14: Speck iGuy keeps your iPad safe
- 2011-09-07: G-Form Extreme Edge launched
- 2011-07-05: Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2011-04-25: G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve lets your iPad defy deadly drops (new video)
- 2011-04-21: DryCASE Tablet ensures your iPad 2 remains nice and dry