Steve Jobs pretty much meant using your iPhone for everything when he said “there’s an app for that”. In this case, we’re talking about controlling an RC car with your iPhone. Sure you won’t be able to do it without the help of an additional dongle, from AppToyz, that plugs into your iPhone’s 3.5mm slot (iPhones don’t have infrared support) but once it is in, you just have to download the app, and you’re set. Fly an RC helicopter or drive a RC car around a course just by dragging your fingers across the phone’s touch screen – it is that easy. The AppToyz RC helicopter and car will be available later this year for about $80 and $30, respectively – significantly cheaper than the usual Bluetooth offerings available at the moment. How many of you would purchase toys like these for yourself (or your kids)?
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!