[CES 2011] Joby, the company behind the popular GorillaPod tripods has come up with two new products for Apple’s iPad, namely the GorillaMobile Ori and the GorillaMobile Yogi. The former can transform from a sleek protective case to a versatile, ergonomic positioning stand, which Joby claims unlocks the true potential of the iPad. It’s engineered from a superlight German-made aluminum/polypropylene composite used in high-performance cars and will set you back EUR79.95 ($106).
The GorillaMobile Yogi looks more or less like the GorillaPods that you’ve seen in the past and can be wrapped around items or cling to surfaces thanks to its ball and socket legs, ensuring that your iPad will stay stable on various surfaces. The GorillaMobile Yogi will set you back EUR49.95 ($66).
Next Story: Angry Birds arrive on PSP for $3.99
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]