You might remember the virtual reality simulator created by Nao_u that used Microsoft’s Kinect sensor and the Vuzix VR920 LCD glasses. Now the developer is back again with an updated system that incorporates a Wii Remote Plus and turned it into an advanced shooting game that involves paintballs. It probably won’t be turned into a retail game anytime soon, but if it did, we really wouldn’t mind parting with some money for this. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- 2014-04-02 New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27 Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03 Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27 NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots