[CES 2011] Digital cameras out there are pretty useless unless you have a memory card to store the pictures in. Now Lexar has introduced its 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card that is designed for mobile devices, a card that is capable of reading data at 20MB/s and writing data at 10MB/s, more or less double the write speed of the current batch of Class 4 cards that operate at 4MB/s. The 32GB Lexar High-Speed microSDHC card comes with a 10-year warranty and will set you back $149.99.
- 2014-01-07: Lexar Has New JumpDrive Products In The Pipeline
- 2012-01-09: SanDisk 128GB SDXC memory card
- 2012-01-05: Lexar Professional 1000x CF card
- 2011-12-20: Lexar JumpDrive S50 USB flash drive comes with antimicrobial protection
- 2011-10-03: Lexar Echo ZX hands-on
- 2011-05-20: Lexar Professional USB 3.0 Dual-Slot Reader
- 2011-01-03: Lexar’s SDXC memory card can store 128GB of data