Ever since LG shed its well-known tag as the company that produced washing machines, they’ve been steadily rising in other sectors of the electronic industry. Most notably and recently was its foray into the mobile business with their Android phones – especially with the LG Optimus One and 2X. Now LG has got a new product up its sleeve and it’s not a new phone. Instead, they have just announced a new monitor designed especially for gamers. The E2370V is a flagship monitor that packs LG’s UH-IPS technology, in its 23″ widescreen form. It has LED backlights Thru Mode, which eliminates signal input lag (which translates to you dying less in games), a user mode that automatically applies display modes (aspect ratio, high quality upscaling, brightness) for different gaming and media experiences, a picture in picture mode for those times when you get bored waiting to respawn or for a match to end – you can watch a show at the same time. With a resolution of 1920 x 1080, HDMI, D-sub and DVI-D inputs, you can expect this monitor to play all your HD videos and Blu-ray discs from your PlayStation 3 or computer as well. No prices or availability dates have been announced, but don’t expect this to come too cheap when it does launch.
Next Story: CHOBICAM1 is a camera that fits in your palm
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-01-20: LG MP76 IPS Monitor Unveiled
- 2013-12-16: LG Introduces New 34-Inch IPS Monitor
- 2013-07-23: ViewSonic Debuts 10-Point Windows 8 Certified Touch TD40 Display Series
- 2013-04-18: LG Tests Out New IPS UltraWide Monitor In Men’s Room
- 2011-12-01: LG unveils DX2500 glasses free 3D display