LG recently announced a Qi-enabled handset from their stables at the recently concluded CES, coming in the form of the LG Revolution. Just what does Qi wireless charging offer? For starters, its main vision is to transform virtually every flat surface into a wireless charging station, and that would sound the death knell for wires and cables down the road. Many of the notable phone manufacturers such as HTC, LG, Samsung and Sony Ericsson have thrown their weight behind the Qi concept, which means we could probably see a plethora of handsets from mentioned tables sporting the Qi logo in due time.
- Zepp 3D Motion Sensor Lets You Analyze Your Baseball, Golf Or Tennis Swing
- First Wearable App Awards Results Are Out
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Follow: LG, lg revolution, qi, wireless charger, wireless charging,