LG recently announced a Qi-enabled handset from their stables at the recently concluded CES, coming in the form of the LG Revolution. Just what does Qi wireless charging offer? For starters, its main vision is to transform virtually every flat surface into a wireless charging station, and that would sound the death knell for wires and cables down the road. Many of the notable phone manufacturers such as HTC, LG, Samsung and Sony Ericsson have thrown their weight behind the Qi concept, which means we could probably see a plethora of handsets from mentioned tables sporting the Qi logo in due time.
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-03-28: Sony's CP-W5 Wireless Charger Also Comes With A 5,000mAh Battery
- 2014-01-09: Audi Demonstrates Qi Wireless Charging At CES 2014
- 2013-03-19: Samsung Galaxy S4 Will Support Qi Wireless Charging Standard