This article was filed in and was tagged with atrix, atrix 4g, FCC, Motorola, motorola atrix, motorola atrix 4g and Tablet.
For those who are looking forward to what Motorola has to offer with their latest tablet, the Atrix 4G, you will be pleased to know that it has taken another giant step towards being released in the mass market after paying a visit to the FCC and receiving the proper approval. We’re talking about its 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity alongside GSM and WCDMA wireless bands being supported, where the Atrix 4G is also known as the MB860 if you’re a sucker for model numbers and names. What makes the Atrix 4G shift away from the conventional smartphone category would be its “superphone” status, considering it packs a dual core Tegra 2 processor alongside 1GB RAM to make it more computer than phone. Not only that, it can be docked onto a secondary, well, dock, that will turn the handset into a basic computer, although you can’t perform serious number crunching feats with this just yet, we believe. Have you started saving up for one of these already as it will most probably hit the markets this March or early April?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-10-24: Unnamed Motorola tablet visits the FCC
- 2011-03-25: Motorola Atrix 4G update to settle data connectivity issues
- 2011-02-16: Motorola Atrix 4G launch on February 22nd?
- 2011-02-09: AT&T defends the Atrix 4G dock pricing
- 2011-01-26: Motorola Droid Bionic and Atrix 4G could suffer from fatal power problems