Looking for the next big thing in the world of tablet devices? You won’t be able to go too wrong if the Motorola Xoom lives up to its hype. Granted, at CES 2011 all we saw was just a video of what it could possibly offer and not the real deal, leaving some people to question why it has won “Best of Show”. Guess the Valentine’s Day listing we shared was wrong – it was a speculation anyways. An internal Best Buy document points toward February 17th as the launch date for the Android 3.0 Honeycomb-powered Motorola Xoom, so that means stock should arrive a day earlier at the latest. There is also a note which confirms that the Xoom will come with 32GB of internal memory, and it seems that this potentially hot tablet will retail for seven Benjamins – which is around $100 less than what Verizon is touted to offer it for. Who says the world is full of doom and gloom news?
Next Story: Adonit Writer requires your pledge!
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-10-14: Motorola Xoom Family Edition available 16th October
- 2011-10-06: Motorola Xoom Family Edition spotted at retail stores
- 2011-09-28: Motorola XOOM 4G LTE upgrade available tomorrow
- 2011-08-07: Motorola Xoom update brings SD card support
- 2011-06-22: Motorola XOOM receives Android 3.1 update in Europe