[CES 2011] Netbook Navigator’s Nav9 tablet didn’t make enough waves to challenge the iPad when it was first announced, but the company is back again at CES 2011 with three new tablet devices – the Nav7, an updated Nav9 and the Nav10i.
The Nav7 is a 7-inch tablet powered by an Intel Atom processor that offers a multi-touch display and an integrated touchpad and mouse buttons on the back. It features an SSD drive for storage and measures in at 0.7-inches thick and weighs 1.7 pounds.
The Nav9 is pretty similar with its predecessor and is powered by an Intel N450 processor, offering an 8.9-inch display, multi-touch resistive display and a low-pressure resistive touchscreen display.
Finally, the Nav10i will offer a capacitive multi-touch display, an Atom N455 processor and measures in at just 0.6-inches thick.RELATED
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: CES, ces 2011,