netTALK has expanded its offering from its netTALK DUO VoIP to include the netTALK TV. The netTALK TV is designed to allow the netTALK DUO to be plugged into it, offering a quick and simple method of accessing both VoIP telephone and TV cable services. The device allows users to pick and choose the channels that they wish to subscribe to, helping to reduce the cost of such a service. It’s designed to function in a simple plug-and-play manner, offering HDMI Out, S Video Out, Composite Video, Ethernet and Wi-Fi. TV content can be delivered in standard definition or high definition. The netTALK TV will be available in the second half of 2011, though pricing hasn’t been confirmed just yet.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-09: Amazon Fire TV Review
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-04-08: LG And Harman/Kardon Partner To Deliver Quality Audio For OLED And Ultra HD TVs
- 2014-04-07: Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline