Now here’s an interesting tidbit of news – Apple has apparently indicated their interest in throwing in a new display to its multi-touch Magic Mouse, which would certainly go some ways in adding interactivity and functionality to the wireless mouse. This new Magic Mouse was revealed earlier this week in a patent application that was published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, where it was entitled “Computer Input Device Including a Display Device.” This mouse sports a display on top which is possible to display information or allow contextual input options. We guess the working community would find such a mouse far more interesting and productive to use compared to the social user who checks email once in a while and thinks that computer games come in the form of those Facebook widgets.
Next Story: XBMC heads for Apple TV 2, iPad and iPhone 4
- 2011-09-26: Denied! Apple's multi-touch trademark
- 2011-09-13: Wacom multi-touch controller for a more premium user experience
- 2011-08-05: Apple Magic Mouse thought to be discontinued
- 2011-07-06: 32-inch multi-touch display runs on Android
- 2011-04-01: Large multi-touch display used as a giant microscope
- 2011-01-20: New Apple Magic Mouse could get multi-touch display
- 2010-03-15: Apple Magic Mouse fix
- 2010-03-31: iPhone 4G To Have Touch Sensitive Back And AMOLED Display?
- 2010-09-03: Mobee Magic Charger Charges Your Magic Mouse Wirelessly