Now here’s an interesting tidbit of news – Apple has apparently indicated their interest in throwing in a new display to its multi-touch Magic Mouse, which would certainly go some ways in adding interactivity and functionality to the wireless mouse. This new Magic Mouse was revealed earlier this week in a patent application that was published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, where it was entitled “Computer Input Device Including a Display Device.” This mouse sports a display on top which is possible to display information or allow contextual input options. We guess the working community would find such a mouse far more interesting and productive to use compared to the social user who checks email once in a while and thinks that computer games come in the form of those Facebook widgets.
Next Story: XBMC heads for Apple TV 2, iPad and iPhone 4
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch