Could this be an upcoming MeeGo tablet from Nokia? The image above seems to show a tablet-like device that has a Nokia logo on the front and center of its body. If you’re used to checking out Nokia devices, you might notice that it features Nokia’s logo on the center, as opposed to off-center on devices such as the N97 and N900. Folks are speculating that this device features a 4.5-inch display and might be an internal test device or prototype hardware. At this point, we’ll have to leave everything to guesswork, but hopefully additional information will surface soon enough.
Next Story: Phase One IQ180 features an 80-megapixel sensor
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2011-07-07: Is TabCo a viral marketing stunt by Nokia?
- 2011-04-28: Nokia to create a tablet – but not just any tablet
- 2011-02-13: Intel MeeGo phone and tablet pictured at MWC