Could this be an upcoming MeeGo tablet from Nokia? The image above seems to show a tablet-like device that has a Nokia logo on the front and center of its body. If you’re used to checking out Nokia devices, you might notice that it features Nokia’s logo on the center, as opposed to off-center on devices such as the N97 and N900. Folks are speculating that this device features a 4.5-inch display and might be an internal test device or prototype hardware. At this point, we’ll have to leave everything to guesswork, but hopefully additional information will surface soon enough.
Next Story: Phase One IQ180 features an 80-megapixel sensor
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2011-07-07: Is TabCo a viral marketing stunt by Nokia?
- 2011-04-28: Nokia to create a tablet – but not just any tablet
- 2011-02-13: Intel MeeGo phone and tablet pictured at MWC