This is Japan-only news – NTT DoCoMo has just announced their DoCoMo SH07C, a Sharp Galapagos based e-book reader which was introduced to the world for the first time back in November last year. This device will hit the Japanese market in 10 days’ time, although pricing details were yet to be determined. Specifications of the SH07C will include a 5.5″ touchscreen display at 1024 × 600 resolution, Sharp’s very own XMDF e-book format support as well as 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity. Hopefully this will also arrive Stateside, jumping through the hoops that the FCC places in front of it to deliver more competition in the e-book reader market.
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Follow: galapagos, ntt, ntt docomo, sharp, sharp galapagos,