Opera achieved some major things in 2010, such as getting its browser into Apple’s App Store, which subsequently saw over a million downloads in the first day itself. Now the company has released some statistics and it shows that Opera finished off last year with a bang. In December of 2010, Opera Mini had over 85.5 million users, a nice 6.8% percent increase from November 2010 and an 84.7% percent increase in unique users since December 2009. Mobile operators should be pretty happy too as Opera Mini users generated over 706 million megabytes of data for operators worldwide. While Google’s Chrome and Mozilla’s Firefox might be dominating the desktop scene when it comes to alternative browsers, Opera Mini is enjoying plenty of popularity on the mobile scene. If you haven’t given Opera Mini a test drive before this, now might be a good time to do so.
- LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- Ellen Degeneres' Oscar Selfie Might Not Have Been Impromptu After All
- Cross-Platform BBM Could Be Getting Ads Soon, According To Android Beta
- BlackBerry Z30 Apps Will Automatically Be Available For The BlackBerry Z3
- Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms