We already know that Palm has something cool in store of us on February 9th and the smart money is that it’ll involve a webOS-powered tablet. Now folks who have been poking around Verizon’s test site have noticed some devices that don’t show up on the main site and they’re listed as the “Palm Voice Test” and “Palm LTE Voice”. Some parties have already speculated that the “Palm Voice” might be the device’s name, but that’s most likely a misunderstanding. Regardless of what it’ll be called, the LTE label does interest us, especially since we’ve still got the images of cool LTE devices from CES 2011 in our minds.
The listings are currently clones of the Palm Pre Plus, but it should be noted that they feature brand new ID numbers, so there might well be something going on. With HTC and other manufacturers gearing up to hop on the LTE bandwagon, it wouldn’t be surprising to see palm follow suit too.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2011-11-08: Droid RAZR Review
- 2011-09-09: DROID Bionic extended battery doesn't look too bad
- 2011-09-06: Samsung Stratosphere is Epic 4G LTE handset
- 2011-08-22: Verizon expands LTE coverage to new markets
- 2011-08-17: New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked