Pentel’s Airpen Mini, a multi-purpose pen that that automatically transfers what you write on paper to a computer will work with Android devices in the near future. All you have to do is activate the pen, start writing on a piece of paper, and all your words will be transferred to an accompanying device that can be used to transfer them to the computer. The transferring device was previously only compatible with PCs and Macs. Pentel has just announced that the Airpen Mini will be compatible with your Android device soon. All you have to do is download the app for your Android phone, write your notes and then transfer the text using the Airpen Mini receiver to your phone. The app for the Airpen Mini will be available in March 2011. Head here for more details.
Next Story: Turn your iPhone into a Desktop Handset
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!