You might not have enough money to get into the medium-format photography game, but there’s nothing wrong with you drooling over such items. Phase One, the Danish maker of high-end digital camera gear, has announced its new product – the IQ180. The IQ180 is a digital back that features an image sensor, viewing screen and the associated electronics contained in a removable module that fits on the back of a medium-format camera, such as those from Mamiya. In case you’re a megapixel junkie, this unit features an 80-megapixel image sensor. The Phase One IQ180 is slated to arrive at the end of April and other models such as the IQ160 and IQ140 are slated to arrive at the end of May.
- 2013-10-17 Fujifilm X-E2 Interchangeable Lens Camera Announced
- 2013-04-29 Fujifilm FinePix JZ700 Digital Camera
- 2013-02-18 Casio EX-ZS30 Shooter Announced
- 2013-01-29 Olympus Stylus TG-830 Tough Digital Camera
- 2013-01-29 Olympus Stylus TG-2 Tough Digital Camera