[CES 2011] Nintendo’s is set to demonstrate the fifth iteration of their NDS console at CES 2011this week. But before the device can even hit the stage, photos of it have already surfaced online. Apparently, a factory worker in China took a whole bunch of photographs and a video of the device and released them to the world. The photos also confirm some of the specs for the handheld console – it packs 96 MB of RAM (probably to handle the additional graphic processing of the 3D screen) and a 1,300mAh battery to ensure you won’t run out of juice while playing the latest 3DS games. Head here for more photos of the device, and watch a video of it after the break.
- Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- Logitech Harmony Remotes To Receive Xbox One Launch Support
- Google Glass Hack Beams Grand Theft Auto GPS To Its HUD
- Archos GamePad 2 Set To Debut Soon
- Logitech Teases ‘Made For iPhone’ Game Controller
- Follow: 3d, 3ds, CES, ces 2011, leak, nintendo, photo, specs, video, videogames,