If you were drooling over the Razer Onza when we covered it during CES 2011 and wanted to pre-order it, we hope that you took note of the pre-order date and acted fast, since pre-orders kicked off on January 17th. While the good news is that the controllers are already up for pre-order, the bad news is that sales have been good and they’re already sold out, but hopefully it won’t take too long for Razer to make them available again.
The Onza is available in two versions, which are the standard and tournament editions. Both are more or less the same, offering popular features such as Hyperesponse buttons, programmable buttons and a 15-foot long braided cable, with the main difference being the fact that the tournament edition offers a non-slip rubberized coating and adjustable resistance on the analog sticks. The tournament version will set you back $49.99 while the standard version is going for $39.99.
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Upsilon Circuit Game Can Be Played Only Once