Ricoh has been updating its CX series of superzoom cameras ever so slightly since the CX1 and now the company is back again with the CX5. The CX5 now offers a 10-megapixel CMOS sensor, and a 10.7x zoom lens with a range of 28-300mm. The CX5 offers a Super-Resolution (SR) setting, allowing you to zoom the camera up to 600mm with minimal impact on image quality. Other features include the ability to capture 720p HD video and up to 5 frames per second in burst mode, all of which can be viewed on the 3-inch LCD display. The CX5 will be released at the end of February for $499.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: camera, digital camera, ricoh,