With 2010 just a few days behind us, the folks over at Roku have some happy announcements to make. The company has hit a pretty significant milestone, serving over 1 billion streams to TVs, ensuring that the company is competing with cable companies and getting some significant viewing time. Is this something that cable companies have to start sweating over?
Next Story: Custom PS3 firmwares on the way
- 2014-03-28: Roku CEO Calls The Apple TV A "Money Loser" For Apple
- 2014-03-27: Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) Now Shipping For $49.99
- 2014-03-24: Yahoo Screen Now On Roku
- 2014-03-04: New Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) Announced
- 2014-01-05: Roku TV Introduced