[CES 2011] Samsung is planning to drench some minds in immersive 3D cinema with their upcoming D8000 Series Flagship Plasma +1 TV. The Samsung PND8000 Series 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV is designed with a narrow bezel that offers up to a 1″ increase in viewing screen size over last year’s model. So for those of you who complained over the previous model’s bezel, Samsung has paid heed to your complaints. The TV has also slimmed down and now only measures 1.5″ in depth. But looks aren’t everything, and Samsung has included Smart TV connectivity enhancements with the television. The PND8000 comes in 3 sizes – 51″, 59″ and 64″, and comes with features such as: Crystal Full HD Engine with CinemaSmooth, 3D playback, AllShare (DLNA enabled) and is Energy Star 4.0 compliant. The TV will be on sale in the first half of 2011, though no prices have been announced yet. Don’t expect it to come cheap though.
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities
- Facebook Paper Update Encourages Users To Share