While there are plenty of devices being unveiled at CES 2011, there are many devices that are still shrouded in mystery. Whispers are going around of a Samsung Vibrant Plus and Samsung Hawk. While there isn’t any mention of what the Samsung Hawk might be, it’s probably a worth a guess that the Vibrant Plus is an updated version of the Vibrant that will support T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network. We’ll be keeping an eye on this, and hopefully some additional details will surface soon, so stay tuned!
- 2012-12-11: T-Mobile rolls out more iPhone-ready networks
- 2012-11-08: T-Mobile increases network speeds for iPhones in three new areas
- 2012-06-08: T-Mobile confirms iPhone compatible 4G HSPA+ network for WWDC attendees
- 2012-03-13: T-Mobile's LTE network might be accompanied by HSPA+ 84
- 2011-11-22: T-Mobile Springboard now available for $430