[CES 2011] Manufacturers out there seem intent on creating phones that are super slim and we’re not complaining. Next up is the Samsung Infuse 4G that is headed to AT&T. The most obvious feature that this phone has will be its huge 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, touted to feature a 50 percent boost in sub-pixel count, offering improvements in contrast and outdoor readability.
At 4.5-inches, this display is larger than the 4.3-inch displays on phones such as the EVO 4G and Desire HD, though it isn’t oversized such as the Dell Streak. For your money, you’ll get a phone with an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It’s also worth mentioning that this phone is powered by a 1.2GHz single-core Hummingbird processor. The bad news is that while it features the 4G moniker in its name, it doesn’t support LTE, only HSPA+.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2013-06-19: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Appears On The FCC With AT&T LTE Bands Supported
- 2011-05-05: Samsung Infuse 4G: the nation's thinnest smartphone to arrive on AT&T
- 2011-01-09: Samsung SCH-LC11 Verizon LTE pocket router showcased at CES
- 2011-01-07: LTE Galaxy Tab headed to Verizon along with 1.2GHz processor and 5-megapixel camera
- 2011-01-06: Samsung SCH-i520 4G phone at CES