[CES 2011] Manufacturers out there seem intent on creating phones that are super slim and we’re not complaining. Next up is the Samsung Infuse 4G that is headed to AT&T. The most obvious feature that this phone has will be its huge 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, touted to feature a 50 percent boost in sub-pixel count, offering improvements in contrast and outdoor readability.
At 4.5-inches, this display is larger than the 4.3-inch displays on phones such as the EVO 4G and Desire HD, though it isn’t oversized such as the Dell Streak. For your money, you’ll get a phone with an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It’s also worth mentioning that this phone is powered by a 1.2GHz single-core Hummingbird processor. The bad news is that while it features the 4G moniker in its name, it doesn’t support LTE, only HSPA+.RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: at&t, CES, ces 2011, HSPA+, infuse 4g, lte, Samsung,