We already knew that the Samsung Vibrant Plus was on the way, though details on it were pretty scarce. Now leaked information confirms that this phone is set to be T-Mobile’s first 4G phone that offers HSPA+ 21Mbps speeds. Existing 4G phones from T-Mobile such as the myTouch 4G and T-Mobile G2 are capped at 14.4Mbps. The Vibrant 4G is set to be exclusive to T-Mobile and it will offer a front-facing camera with Qik video services, not to mention Android 2.2. The use of Android 2.2 will be great news to many frustrated Galaxy S owners out there who are still waiting for the update, though we hope that Samsung won’t drag its feet on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update, though.
Next Story: Motorola Alpha appears in system
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2011-09-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 headed T-Mobile's way
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-12: T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy S2 not sporting Exynos processor?