At last, it seems that the hiccups concerning Samsung’s Vibrant Android 2.2 Froyo update looks set to pass. In fact, you can more or less mark tomorrow, January 21st as the date that you have waited long enough for – assuming you’re a Samsung Vibrant owner, of course. Just like most of the other updates, this one too, will come in waves so do not panic if you have not received it on the first day itself since it will take on the form of a staggered rollout. According to Samsung, the holdup was due to “quality control and timing” issues, where the biggest headaches include integration and customization and none of that sales driven marketing speak that we’ve been hearing about. T-Mobile has also issued a statement that they will be updating all Android phones to new versions of the Android OS within 3 to 5 months once Google makes the new update public.
Update: it’s been confirmed by T-MobileRELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: android 2.2, android update, froyo, t-mobile, tmob, tmobile, vibrant,